Prayer to Our Lady of Lourdes

07:27 Pacu Jaya 0 Comments

 Prayer to Our Lady

Blessed, most pure Virgin, you chose to manifest yourself shining with life, sweetness and beauty, in the Grotto of Lourdes. To the child, St. Bernadette, you revealed yourself, "I am the Immaculate Conception."
And now, Immaculate Virgin, Mother of Mercy, Healer of the Sick, Comforter of the Afflicted, you know my wants, my troubles, my sufferings. Look upon me with mercy. By your appearance in the Grotto of Lourdes, it became a privileged sanctuary from which you dispense your favors. Many have obtained the cure of their infirmities, both spiritual and physical. I come, therefore, with confidence in your maternal intercession. Obtain for me, O loving Mother, this special request. Our Lady of Lourdes, Mother of Christ, pray for me. Obtain from your Divine Son my special request if it be God's will.

Amen.