Mary's Peace Prayer

07:53 Pacu Jaya 0 Comments

 Mary's Peace Prayer

Mary, Mother of God my mother, Queen of Peace, ask your Son Jesus to give me the gift of peace. Pray for me for peace; peace in my heart, peace of mind and of soul, peace in my family, peace with all whom I meet, the peace of Jesus. Jesus, my Lord and Savior, my Brother, King of Peace, I come to you with Mary, Queen of Peace, to ask you humbly for a new outpouring of the gift of peace. Pour out on me your Holy Spirit of Peace. Give me peace, Jesus, peace within myself, peace in my family, peace in my everyday life. Give peace to my nation, and to all nations, peace among all peoples, peace in the world. Jesus, my mediator with the Father, take me to the Father to pray for peace. Father, Father of Jesus, our Father, my Father, I come to you with your Son Jesus. In Him and with Him and through Him I pray for peace.

Amen